Memorials.com Remembering a Life Scholarship
Entry to Our 4th Annual Scholarship - 2022 - is NOW Open!
Life is a journey worth celebrating and remembering. Since 2002, Memorials.com has been the market leader in helping people remember their loved ones with cremation urns, cremation jewelry, headstones and other affordable memorial products. Now, Memorials.com wants to help students remember the life of someone important in their lives as they take this important next step in their careers.
The Remembering a Life scholarship from Memorials.com will offer 3 winners a scholarships to three eligible college student planning to attend an accredited college for the 2022 school year.
Scholarship Type: Memorials.com Annual Scholarship Contest
Scholarship Amount Total: $1,750
Number of Beneficiaries 3: 1st Place: $1000.00 / 2nd Place: $500.00 / 3rd Place: $250.00
Application Start Date: October 1, 2021 - Open NOW
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Winner(s) Announced: August 1, 2022
- To apply, please send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the documents attached:
- In the body of the e-mail:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Country of Residency
- Name of University / College you will attend
- A short student bio about yourself.
- Your YouTube link with the video submission (see details about the video below).
- Attach to the e-mail:
- A clear photo of yourself (we will feature the scholarship winner on our website and on our social media channels).
- A copy of your high school or college transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted, but unofficial grade reports are not acceptable).
About Your YouTube Video:
- The Remembering a Life video should be about someone who has died who has made an impact on your Life. The person you remember can be anyone who has affected your life in a positive way - be it a close family member or friend. Discuss how this person's departure has impacted your life and what you have learned from the experience.
- Your YouTube Video should be between 5 - 10 minutes in length. Be as creative as possible. Tell a story through video, pictures, visuals, music, animation, etc. It's up to you, so be creative and have fun with it.
- In your YouTube Video description, please include a link to Memorials.com -- https://www.memorials.com & add the hashtag #RememberingALife.
- Please have comments turned on we will leave a note that we have seen it & make it accessible for everyone (Important: Check for sound that we can hear it and that the video works).
- Example Video: Memorials.com Remembering a Life Video
Criteria & Requirements:
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- GPA (must be 3.0 or higher).
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Memorials.com reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- All applications become the property of Memorials.com.
- The winner will be chosen by the staff and owners of Memorials.com.
- To enter, you must submit your application via email no later than the deadline listed above. Incomplete applications or late submissions past the due date will not be accepted.
Congratulations to Our Scholarship Winners 2021!
See our 2021 Scholarship Winners here. Congratulations to all our winners!
Congratulations to Our Scholarship Winners 2020!
See our 2020 Scholarship Winners here. Congratulations to all of our winners!
Congratulations to Our Scholarship Winners 2019!
See our 2019 Scholarship Winners here. Congratulations to all of our winners!